| Recreation Oxymoron List (36)
| Oxymoron Quotes and Sayings: Recreation (14)|
- A joke is a very serious thing. - Winston Churchill
- Color television! Bah, I won't believe it until I see it in black and white. - Samuel Goldwyn
- Don't pay any attention to the critics; don't even ignore them. - Samuel Goldwyn
- Every director bites the hand that lays the golden egg. - Samuel Goldwyn
- Go see it and see for yourself why you shouldn't go see it. - Samuel Goldwyn
- How come you did what I told you to do, when you know I don't know what I'm talking about. - [Sherman Dreyer, quoting Samuel Goldwyn while Dreyer was later producing a syndicated T.V. show titled "Communism, R.M.E."]
- I want to go where the hand of man has never set foot. - Samuel Goldwyn
- Staying awake to chase a dream. - Muse (UK rock band) in their song 'Falling Away With You'
- The best way to fill time is to waste it. - Marguerite Duras
- The marvelous thing about a joke with a double meaning is that it can only mean one thing. - Ronnie Barken
- We take fun seriously.
- We want a story that starts out with an earthquake and works its way up to a climax. - Samuel Goldwyn
- Who still watches TV on a TV anyway? - Thomas Hardy
- Why should people go out and pay to see bad movies when they can stay home and see bad television for nothing. - Samuel Goldwyn