- A period of negative growth.
- Experts are clueless. - Steve Jobs
- If you want to get something done, give it to a busy man.
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. - Henry Ford
- A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it's written on. - Samuel Goldwyn
- Bad publicity is good publicity.
- Bookkeeper: Mr. Goldwyn, our files are bulging with paperwork we no longer need. May I have your permission to destroy all records before 1945? Goldwyn: Certainly. Just be sure to keep a copy of everything. - Samuel Goldwyn
- Buying is selling. - (used to describe face-to-face negotiation)
- Cheap is more expensive.
- Dad, thanks for always helping me out financially so I can focus on being an independent woman.
- Destroy the old files, but make copies first. - Samuel Goldwyn
- Did you hear about the rich man who said 'I am cash poor'?
- Free advice is worth what you paid for it.
- I am busy doing nothing.
- I am offering 100% free information every day for as little as $$$ per month.
- I never know retirement mean such hard work. - [Mr. Miyagi - Karate Kid Part 3]
- I paid too much for it, but its worth it. - Samuel Goldwyn
- I want my fair share... and that's all of it! - Charles G. Koch
- I was always an independent, even when I had partners. - Samuel Goldwyn
- If it's a classified ad, why is it publicly published?
- If you don't risk anything, you risk even more. - Erica Jong
- I'm broke but I'm rich.
- It's a bit too expensive.
- Maybe it's a secret publicity stunt. - from the movie Rat Race
- Minimum wage for a maximum loser. - from 'The Hot Chick' movie
- My unlimited credit run out.
- Not taking risks is riskier.
- Some things in life are not for sale... unless for the right price. - N. Haddad
- Spare no expense to save money on this one. - Samuel Goldwyn
- The budget was unlimited, but I exceeded it. - Donald Trump
- The building was pretty ugly and a little big for its surroundings. - Steinbeck
- There are people so poor, that the only thing they have is money.
- There's work to be done, but make it fun.
- Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. - Troly Curtin
- We had an unlimited budget and we have exceeded it.
- We're overpaying him, but he's worth it. - Samuel Goldwyn
- You can't get a job, unless you have experience. You can't get an experience, unless you have a job. - (A job seeker's dilemma)
- You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap. - Dolly Parton